Today in forex trading The Forex Heatmap® signaled a sell on the CAD/CHF. The Canadian Dollar (CAD) was weak on all pairs. There was also some Euro (EUR) strength and Swiss Franc (CHF) strength in the market. This caused the EUR/CAD to move higher and the CAD/CHF to drop. We would scale out lots on both trades, as these movements were against the larger trends on the higher time frames. The trade signals you see below are from The Forex Heatmap®, which provides live trade signals for 8 different currency groups and 28 pairs.
- Fine Tuning Your Forex Trade Entries
- GBP/CHF, EUR/GBP Example Trade Entry
- Live Trading Capital: Funded Forex Account, Forex Funding
- Forex Mobile App On Telegram
- Forex Scanner, Real Time Screening Signals For 8 Currencies
- Forex Audio Book, MP3 Library
- Forex Trading Seminar — Can I Become A Forex Trader?
- GBP/JPY Trend Reversal
- Forexearlywarning, Introduction To Our Complete Trading System
- AUD/USD Sell Signal