Today in forex trading the AUD/NZD had a sell signal on The Forex Heatmap®. The Australian Dollar (AUD) started to weaken in the Asian session after the AUD employment report news. There was also some New Zealand Dollar (NZD) strength in the main session today, which drove this pair lower. The AUD/NZD is currently trading at the 1.0925 support level, we suggest taking some profit at this support level. The signal system you see below is The Forex Heatmap®, which is a visual map and indicator system for the forex market, it provides live buy and sell signals for 28 pairs.
- Fine Tuning Your Forex Trade Entries
- GBP/CHF, EUR/GBP Example Trade Entry
- Live Trading Capital: Funded Forex Account, Forex Funding
- Forex Mobile App For iOS, Android Devices
- Forex Scanner, Real Time Screening Signals For 8 Currencies
- Forex Audio Book, MP3 Library
- Forex Trading Seminar — Can I Become A Forex Trader?
- GBP/JPY Trend Reversal
- Forexearlywarning, Introduction To Our Complete Trading System
- AUD/USD Sell Signal