Today in forex trading the GBP/NZD signaled a sell on The Forex Heatmap® in the main session. The British Pound (GBP) was weak on all pairs, driving good short term price movement on these pairs. The Australian Dollar (AUD) and New Zealand Dollar (NZD) also had some strength today, this caused the GBP/AUD and GBP/NZD to drop. The GBP/AUD dropped, however this pair is inside of a cluster/range so we wold scale out lots on any sells. The GBP/NZD also dropped and this pair should continue trending lower to the next support area at approximately the 1.9650. The live signal system you see below is The Forex Heatmap®, which provides live trading signals for 28 pairs.
- Fine Tuning Your Forex Trade Entries
- GBP/CHF, EUR/GBP Example Trade Entry
- Live Trading Capital: Funded Forex Account, Forex Funding
- Forex Mobile App On Telegram
- Forex Scanner, Real Time Screening Signals For 8 Currencies
- Forex Audio Book, MP3 Library
- Forex Trading Seminar — Can I Become A Forex Trader?
- GBP/JPY Trend Reversal
- Forexearlywarning, Introduction To Our Complete Trading System
- AUD/USD Sell Signal