- Recent Posts
- GBP/JPY Trend Reversal 9-28-2016
- NZD/CAD Uptrend Continuation 9-26-2016
- AUD/USD Strong Selloff Signal 9-9-2016
- EUR/NZD Strong Downtrend 9-7-2016
- Real Time Currency Alerts, Improve Your Trade Entries
- Forex Trading Signals CAD Weakness 8-22-2016
- NZD/USD Trending Higher 8-10-2016
- Bank Of England Interest Rate Cuts
- Sample Forex Trading Plan For One Group Of Pairs
- Forex Trades CHF Weakness 7-26-2016
- Recent Articles
- GBP News Creates Volatility, Price Movement For Traders
- Non Farm Payroll, Trading Profitably
- Rules Based Forex Trading For Accurate Entries
- Forex Micro Lot Trading Offers Great Benefits
- Currency Strength Indicator For 28 Pairs
- Trading Forex Trends With Moving Averages
- Forex Market Analysis Spreadsheet For Eight Currencies
- Tag CloudAUD AUD/CHF AUD/JPY AUD/USD AUD Strength AUD Weakness CAD CAD/CHF CAD/JPY CAD Weakness CHF currency strength EUR EUR/AUD EUR/CAD EUR/JPY EUR/NZD EUR/USD forex heatmap forex news GBP GBP/AUD GBP/CAD GBP/CHF GBP/JPY GBP/NZD GBP/USD GBP Strength JPY JPY strength JPY weakness NZD NZD/CAD NZD/CHF NZD/JPY NZD/USD NZD Strength NZD Weakness support and resistance trend analysis trend charts USD USD/CAD USD/CHF USD Weakness
Tag Archives: NZD/CHF
Today in currency trading the NZD weakness drove price movement. There were several good quality trading opportunities in the main trading session. There was also minor CHF strength visible on The Forex Heatmap®, and this caused the NZD/CHF drop strong to the downside. We would suggest some profit taking on this trade as this pair is nearing some support levels at the current prices. The trading signal on the heatmap you see below is our real time strength indicator.
Today in the currency trading the NZD weakness and CHF strength drove the movement cycles on these groups of pairs. This caused the NZD/CHF to sell off in the main trading session. As of right now at 1600 GMT this pair is hitting one strong support level and we would scale out some lots, or possibly close out the trade completely. The currency strength trading signals you see below is shown on The Forex Heatmap®, which is a real time visual map of the forex that gives real time currency strength readings.
The NZD/CHF is trending higher today on the higher time frames, see the trend indicators below. This is the current uptrend on the W1 time frame using some exponential moving average trend indicators. Going forward, check our trading plans for buy plans up to the the 0.8000 target area resistance, which is the yellow line on the chart. The current pricing is at 0.7685, traders can set an audible price alert just above that price to notify of a possible breakout. All buy entries should be verified by The Forex Heatmap®.
Since the current price is at 0.7685 and the target price area is at 0.8000, traders have a good opportunity here. When you trade 28 different pairs you can always pick the best opportunity, the best trend and the best entry signals using The Forex Heatmap® day after day. Our system is loaded with pips compared to using indicators on one or two pairs. Most forex traders just trade the EUR/USD and never even consider pairs like the NZD/CHF, but this is currently one of the best trends on the forex market while the EUR/USD is ranging and choppy.